Black Friday 2020 will be on Friday, November 27 this year. We scour the internet for the best prepper Black Friday deals! Use the huge sale event as a way to stockpile survival gear, food kits, outdoor gear, and more.
Best Survival Deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Deals on Amazon.com
Or, check out our top choices for survival gear:
- Life Straw Personal Filter
- Sawyer Personal Filter
- Readywise Freeze Dried Food Bucket
- Augason Farms Breakfast Food Bucket
- Augason Farms Lunc & Dinner Food Bucket
- Don't Die In The Woods - Emergency Blankets
- Go Time Gear Life Tent Emergency Survival Shelter
- Surviveware First Aid Kit
- Mountain House Freeze Dried Food
- NOAA Emergency Crank Solar Radio
- Tough Plasma Lighter
- Various Hunting Accessories (link)
- Coleman Camping Gear (link)
- Gear Aid 550 Paracord
- Tac-Force Gear (link)
- CO2 Cartridges / BBS (link)
- Radioddity Long Range Walkie Talkie
- Emergency Whistle
- Mountain House Classic Bucket Emergency Food
- Gerber Bear Grylls Multi-Tool
- Pre-made 72 Hour Kit
- Zippo Typhoon Matches
- Zippo Mag Strike
- DrySak Waterproof Dry Bag
- Work/Home First Aid Kit
Best Deals On SurvivalFrog.com
Check out a list of ALL the Black Friday deals on SurvivalFrog.com. Some up to 50% OFF.
Here is a list of products that I picked up:
- Mixed Meat All Natural 12 Per Box 28oz Jumbo Cans by Survival Cave
- Vegetable Mix 120 Serving Emergency Food Bucket by ReadyWise
- Entree 120 Serving Premium Food Bucket by Legacy Food Storage
- Risotto with Chicken by Backpacker’s Pantry
- Mixed Vegan Rice & Beans, Chicken, Vegan Curry Premium Entree
- Spot GEN3® Satellite GPS Messenger
- Vitamin Coffee 30 Serving Box by Nutrient Survival
Best Food Kits
What is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday is a nickname for the day after Thanksgiving in the US. Many physical retailers and online stores offer significant discounts on Thanksgiving night to the end of Friday after Thanksgiving.
Some retailers provide deals the the entire Thanksgiving week.
As a resourceful prepper and a survivalist, I use Black Friday to my advantage and scan the site for awesome deals on survival, outdoor, emergency, camping, hiking, and hunting gear (sometimes upwards of 60-80% off).
What is Cyber Monday 2020?
Cyber Monday is the Monday right after Black Friday. In 2020, that will be on November 30th.
While Black Friday traditionally used to be sales in physical retailers. Cyber Monday is the online version of Black Friday.
However, nowadays both Black Friday and Cyber Monday are practically the same and most companies run deals from Black Friday through Cyber Monday anyways.
Significance of Black Friday and Cyber Monday To Preppers
The ability to grab quality products at low prices is incentive enough.
As preppers, we use the resources around us to improve our self-sufficiency. Whether you agree with the concept of Black Friday/Cyber Monday or not, the deals are good and it’s in your best interest to stock up.
What Are The Best Ways To Be Ready For Deals?
- Be sure to bookmark this page and check it often. I will be updating with information as we get closer to the fourth week of November.
- Create your own shopping list beforehand. Create a list of gear and goods you need. This will ensure you remain organized.
- Shop from the comfort of your home on your phone or laptop. There is no need in 2020 to go out late at night on Friday or throughout the day Friday away from your family and friends to buy stuff. All the BEST deals are nowadays on the Internet anyway.
That’s it. Stay tuned!