We decided to take a lighter look TEOTWAWKI with a Survival Cache original, Murphy’s Laws of TEOTWAWKI. If you know Murphy then you know, if it can happen…..it will.
Murphy’s Laws of TEOTWAWKI
From Wikipedia: Murphy’s Law is an adage that is typically stated as: “Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong”.
1. Food, you still don’t have enough
2. People without back up shelters might be without shelter
3. People with guns and no food are finding out that people with food have guns too
4. Look hungry, they might leave you alone.
5. Seed bank, the new source of wealth
6. Insects, It’s what’s for dinner
7. Gun shots, they attract unwanted attention
8. Ask everyone if they have food or water, Jedi mind tricks might work on desperate people
9. Wood burning stoves, they are like pots of gold
10. The less people you know, the better off you are
11. Mormons, suddenly they have a lot of new friends
12. Friendly hungry people…..aren’t
13. People who thought they could make it with just a survival knife are finding out they can’t
14. Satellite Dishes, they make great family dinner tables
15. If invited to a dinner party and you can’t figure out what’s on the menu, it’s you
16. Houses full of food attract the unwanted envy of hungry people
17. Friends who show up without food are not good friends
18. Electricity, the good old days
19. Dog Food, who knew
20. Cash, its a great way to start a fire
21. Alternative energy, you’re kicking yourself now for not investing in it
22. Watching your garden grow, the new Sunday afternoon sport
23. The Government, it will feed itself first
24. Large groups of people with guns make the rules
25. Bad water & Montezuma’s Revenge, they have come to America
26. People who thought the Government would save them, found out that it didn’t
27. Hospitals, no longer a place of healing
28. EMP, now everyone knows what it means
29. Sandy dry soil, suddenly not such a cool place to live anymore
30. If food is the new currency then fresh water is a hot commodity
31. Gold coins, they don’t taste very good
32. Toilet paper, should have bought more of that stuff
33. Ham radio operators, who are the nerds now?
34. Burning Green Wood = Smoke / Smoke = Attention / Attention = Bad
35. Trying to start a fire with two sticks? Should have stocked up on more matches
Please add your Murphy’s Laws of TEOTWAWKI to the comments below.